MORE ABOUT THE SHOW:
1. How is your content different from any content out there?
Merging inspiring content of two of the fastest growing categories, Wellness Passport offers fun, fresh information in the Wellness and Travel/Adventure Category. More than just a travel show, and way beyond the spas, this traveling, dynamic duo share inspired ways of living healthy and having FUN no matter where your passport takes you in the world.
Neither TRAVEL, nor LIFESTYLE show, Wellness Passport holds a unique “magazine” format to keep viewers engaged with social media offering many legs for marketing and campaign opportunities.
2. What is the main premise of the show?
Traveling, being healthy, and staying fit can be FUN and an achievable lifestyle ANYWHERE.
3. Will there be any conflict that will surprise viewers? I.e. reality tv twists and turns
Missed flights, language barriers, conflicting cultures, tight spaces, knowing NO ONE in a new city, couples dispute, and getting creative with healthy alternatives when cultural foods collide with dietary restrictions. traveling to new countries offers LOADS of potential drama!
4. Why will viewers want to tune in to every episode? Besides the new location and discoveries, what is the “hook” that will keep them coming? Versus, watching a couple of episodes and moving along to the next thing.
Ask around what people seek for more of in their life: to travel, be healthier and happier. The thing is, majority have no clue how to achieve any of that, and are bombarded with different sources of input on how to! Wellness Passport encompasses answers to ALL of topics in smaller, tangible, and applicable bites in a fun, down-to-Earth way, keeping viewers engaged, entertained, and informed.
5. How is this season different from the next one and the one after? How are you planning to keep this show relevant season after season and avoid “looking the same but different” after a while ?
Along with shifting locations (traveling), new recipes, fresh fitness inspiration and unveiling dramas that occur between any couple (especially these TWO where the male is from the heart of Mexico and the female lead is born-and-bread New Englander!), the structure of the show has the ability to change each episode, depending on the main “theme” of each one. For example, one show focuses on a specific location, the next is food driven.
Options for Seasons to come can be:
- Europe on a tight budget
- Europe by Rail
- Wellness Passport Takes it to the Sea
We’re really open to input and ideas that the network and team may have in mind, based on their target audience and potential sponsorships.
6. What is your personal goal with the show?
Inspiring the world to live a fulfilled, happy, and healthy lifestyle that can be achieved ANYWHERE one lives or travels to.