02 May 9 Healthy Lifestyle Habits This Wellness & Travel Expert Swears By Anywhere
Creating a #lifestylenotadiet Anywhere in the World With These Lifestyle Habits
Diet and Weight Loss are three words I really am not a fan of. Rather, I’m a believer of creating a lifestyle that you can attain, sustain, and maintain for the long haul.
While the video goes into greater depth of the lifestyle tips I’m sharing, he’s a quick and dirty overview of the Healthy and Fit lifestyle that I choose, each and every day:
- Eliminate Soda
- Eat Filling Foods, especially those packed with water and fiber, adding in more quality foods
- Drink Coffee Black, if you drink coffee at all
- Remove Processed Foods, and do 80% of your shopping in the perimeters of the store
- Limit, or eliminate, dairy and meat (this one’s a personal choice, experiment and see if this works for you or no)
- Make time to move DAILY (yoga, walking, fitness class, or a run outside count)
- Get Quality Sleep, and you’re less prone to overeat to make up for the lack of energy you have
- Learn to cook for yourself! It’s a form of self care and nourishment
View this post on Instagram
I want to hear from you, warriors! Which one of these tips resonates for you, or is the most helpful? What’s a health tip you swear by? As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.