07 Feb 5 Tools To Reduce Anxiety From Feeling Overwhelmed
I love receiving messages from you Warriors over on social. Sometimes, they really hit home for me, and I feel compelled to share this with a greater voice. This one comes from LiveFreeWarrior on instagram.
Overwhelmed. Someone asked me the other day in a DM on instagram how I handle feeling overwhelmed. The inter voice in me laughed, because, to be honest, I actually suck at it!
As an empath, and a creative, and an entrepreneur, I think I’m constantly feeling overwhelmed by emotions, projects, and energies of the world.
LFW: “YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WISH YOU LIVE. CREATE THE LIFE THAT WORKS FOR YOU, NOT AGAINST YOU.”
I certainly have not perfected this practice, but here’s some things that help me:
- Taking mini breaks throughout the day to walk away from my work.
- Blocking in times for different projects using opposite sides of the brain.
- Making time for movement and exercise daily.
- Creating a schedule that works with my productivity.
- Implementing big rocks theory, where I set my highest priorities first and allocate my time to that, and allow the rest that needs to get
- Done to be the sand that fills in between. If it doesn’t happen, it gets moved to another day.
View this post on Instagram
I’ll share more in that last one in the video linked below; however, the credit for that one goes to Steven Covey and his “big rocks” theory on time management.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
Warriors, you have the power to create the life you wish to live, create the life that works for you, not against you.